Friday, January 15, 2010

Feeling Reborn...


I read The God Memorandum by Og Mandino two times yesterday, one overview & one detailed. What an experience! Very enlightening. Create connection with it and my recent curiosity with the mechanics of our subconscious mind. What I truly believe is what The Bible refers to as our souls.

Finally sat down and organized my daily task schedule. Came out great and new spread sheet layout turning out to be really useful. Definitely will replace my old sheet that I had in front of my mirror. Now I've got good track of how I utilize my waking hours. Nicely disbursed amongst my favourite hobbies, career, exercise, diet. The favourite hobbies are currently: music, reading, and art. As they've been for oh, 26 years...give or take a few. :)

I didn't get much done in the way of money work. Only two hours. But did sort out my priority list for my client work. Going to be really busy for the first part of this quarter, that is for sure. God truly is wonderful. This venture into the wild frontier of internet marketing looks to be really exciting. yea!

Talk with misses the other day and had a good heart to heart. It was long over due and could have been complete avoided had I talked to her as soon as my intuition told me something had changed. What's done is done and there will be no repeat. Feels better now and taking some time to just mull it over.

Well, my journal time is done, so signing out. Realized I talked only about yesterday which I is not good. I should put something in about expectations of today.

today will be great, like all days are
we are alive to see it so we've been blessed
if challenges should cross my path today
I'll sieze the opportunities that they behold

as for work work, lots and lots of chicken. I need to get to bernies and j's shit asap too!! dang!

- peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment